Some of the things I've been liking, lately:
1. That it's April, there is no snow, and it's almost rosé season.
2. The eye candy at Desire to Inspire. If you like looking at countertops, wallpaper, and sofas, then this Ottawa/Australia-based design blog will make you happy.
3. The food porn at Rachelle Eats Food. I want to follow her around for a week with a fork.
4. My talented friend Ms. B.A. Lampman's artwork and photos. Lots of stuff to look at that's good for your soul.
5. Tracey's posts at The Lemon Kitchen. She keeps me up-to-date on what's going on in the Ottawa food world and she's got a great, new look.
6. Kacaba Vineyards' Gypsy White.
ürztraminer, this happy white wine is very aromatic with floral, grass, peach, quince, and lime all mingling about in the glass. A fine balance between body and acidity makes it a nice sipping wine, and it finishes very pleasantly with some lime and quince on the palate. It's my new favourite white.